This map collection includes individual Printable PDF Canadian Maps to color for education, home, and school.
- Download the geographic maps of the world with our Canadian Map Collection of unlabeled, blank Printable PDF maps
- Each map comes as an individual Printable PDF file that can be printed out.
- Students can trace the outlines of the blank maps, study and highlight continents and countries, add names and features.
- A great teaching resource for students.
What You Get: A Downloadable Digital Collection that Includes Black and White, Outline, Printable PDF Canadian Provinces and Territories Maps:
Learn and color blank, outline maps of Canada and its Provinces and Territories along with their flags. Each blank, outline Province is presented with detail maps of political borders, capital, major cities and towns. Each Provinces or Territory is broken down to 6 maps with their names and other information like highways, rivers and lakes, cities and towns, and capital.
Also included is a blank outline map without any information, which is great to color however you want. Along with each Province map is included their flag with some general information, including; Capital, Population, Size, Confederation, Motto, Bird, Flower, Tree, and a Fun Fact. Students can trace the outlines of the map, study and highlight regions and features. A great resource for students and kids.
- Canada and the United States
- Canada Map
- Canada Provinces
- Canadian Flag
- Alberta Map and Flag
- British Columbia Map and Flag
- Manitoba Map and Flag
- New Brunswick Map and Flag
- Newfoundland and Labrador Map and Flag
- Northwest Territories Map and Flag
- Nova Scotia Map and Flag
- Nunavut Map and Flag
- Ontario Map and Flag
- Prince Edward Island Map and Flag
- Quebec Map and Flag
- Saskatchewan Map and Flag
- Yukon Territory Map and Flag
Each Province or Territory includes its flag.
- North America Map
- North America Globe Map
- The United States 50 States Map
The printable, blank, unlabeled, outline maps in this collection can be freely photocopied by a teacher or parent for use in a classroom or for home school lessons.
The collection includes over 90, 8.5 x 11 blank, outline pdf maps